My expectation was that we would win...that's how it's always been against the like of Tunisia for me - I expect England to win.
Kane took his chances well, the second I'm not quite sure how he did it. The goals apart, I thought he was woeful in general play. Deli Alli, Lingard and Sterling need to up their games if we're going to get through a knockout. They need to do what Kane did last night, find the moments even when not playing that well.
Made hard work of one of the easiest teams in the WC. Must do better...and we can do better.
- England analysis - Walter 19/06, 08:34
- England analysis - Famous 19/06, 13:15
- England analysis - shed69 19/06, 12:41
- England analysis - Famous 19/06, 13:16
- England analysis - stanic_worship 19/06, 10:51
- England analysis - upthechels 19/06, 10:04