I think a load of waffle is spoken about football today B, that Liverpool side and Clough's Forest and dirty Leeds before them were tactical masters albeit under different playing conditions and different rules.
My memory of that day doesn't recall us doing a Vinnie on Steve McMahon and try and lay the law down. I may watch it again and be proved wrong but I just remember us getting it wide to Rhodes Brown & Walker and stretching them.
Just because City are a good side and may prove to be one of the best we've seen in a while doesn't mean the manager should shrug his shoulders and say I couldn't do this this and that because we might have got spanked. I'd rather us get carried out on our shield than set up like that and still get beat.
- Liverpool FA Cup 82 - cfcww 06/03, 14:35
- Liverpool FA Cup 82 - NORTHLONDONCHELSEA 07/03, 14:23
- Liverpool FA Cup 82 - gatfb 06/03, 15:58
- Liverpool FA Cup 82 - cfcww 06/03, 16:50
- Liverpool FA Cup 82 - upthechels 06/03, 14:44
- Liverpool FA Cup 82 - Famous 06/03, 14:41